Pre-Nursery and L.K.G
A spoken test to understand their level in English vocabulary, observational skills and overall maturity to start schooling.
U.K.G to Standard VII
A written test is conducted which helps us understand the child’s current competence in English, Hindi, Kannada, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies.
An entrance test is conducted. Their overall performance in our test and in the Std. VII examination will be considered for admission into this class. As seats are limited, the selection is based on merit.
As the numbers of applications are fairly large and in excess of the seats available, selection will be on the basis of eligibility and merit, based on the interview and entrance test results. We do not welcome recommendation letters.
- The school fee is non-refundable and has to be paid by the 10th of each month, failing which a fine is levied.
- School fee can be revised by the Management every year.
- Kannada is the second language and introduced from Std. I.
- Hindi is the third language introduced in Std. III.
- Computer Classes (ICT) are part of our curriculum and is compulsory from Std. I to Std. X.