Our learning environment
Samved is a future ready school with a holistic curriculum that nurtures children to develop skills and competence required for the 21st Century. The spacious, cheerful, bright and interactive whiteboard enabled classrooms provide your child with a perfect setting for learning.
Spaces to learn and grow include:
- Well-ventilated, bright, comfortable classrooms with interactive smart boards to stimulate learning.
- Soundproof classrooms to avoid exterior sounds
- Science laboratories for Physics, Chemistry and Biology with modern apparatus
- A well-equipped Kindergarten section
- A large computer lab with 40 computers
- A resource room for children with learning disabilities
Spaces to foster creativity and imagination to help children evolve include:
- Spacious well-stocked library that has a large number of encyclopaedias, reference books, magazines and story books which include both fiction and non fiction
- Digital content to support the curriculum
- Playground with special play area for the kindergarten children
- Career guidance and counselling is available for high school students